Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board

Sorry - Kristin

Posted: Oct 13th, 2021 - 9:24 am In Reply to: You're welcome, glad it helped. I despise people who don't tell the - whole truth or the whole story about a job post.

I'm sorry I didn't post the cost of the course. I'm also authorized by the company to post the job, asking for help. If you want to continue to work for pennies per line, stay with it. I'm not a salesperson for Typewell, but Classroom Captioning is a real company, and we have a ton of work. I was leery to take the course too, but it got me into a GREAT job! I posted my name, number and email address so people could call me or text me. I have absolutely nothing to hide and have trained quite a few people in this industry. I will give you names and numbers of plenty of people who do this work and LOVE IT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)