Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Saince - Beware

Posted: Jul 19th, 2021 - 4:20 pm

They just posted an ad on the job board.  They state that they pay 6 cpl for a combination of straight transcrption and VR editing; however, what they DON'T tell you is that this is 6 cpl VBC.  They DO NOT pay for spaces.  I worked there briefly for just a few weeks and they were not at all forthcoming with this information when I was hired.  I had to find out on my own by copying and pasting my reports into MS Word and doing a line count that way.  Not disclosing this very crucial piece of information in their ad is extremely dishonest and deceptive.  Had I known this, I never would have wasted my time with them.  From my brief experience  working there, a majority of the work on the psych accounts is straight typing, and at 6 cpl VBC, you are not going to make anything.  I quit due to how little I made coupled with how hard I was working to make as little as I did.  Also, they are an offshore company and they utilize Indian MTs - something else to bear in mind.

Proceed with caution.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)