Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Saince - Been there`

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2021 - 9:42 am In Reply to: What platform do they use? nm - sleepymt

I worked at Saince for about 3 years as QA (but I was never ever nasty, believe me). The platform at that time was Infraware and it was rather cumbersome. I did get used to it, though. I felt the company was a very rude.

I loved psych work but the dictation was horrendous. It was pretty much the worst I had ever heard but then again, being QA, that's what routes to QA, the worst, pretty much what nobody can understand, including myself many times. I dealt with it for about 3 years, however, due to that it was hourly pay and most companies were paying only 2-3 cpl for QA. If the production rate hadn't been so high and QA folks were allowed to do their job without that high production rate hanging over their heads and being reprimanded if not making it, I would have stayed, but I simply could not make the production rate and do a good job at the same time, so I had to leave. Not to mention, at that time, QA hourly rate was bopped down to 4.5 cpl (if I remember correctly) from the hourly rate. I just couldn’t take it any longer because it was just too stressful. I gave the manager my 2-week notice and the response was, “You can go now.” So, you see the rudeness, after being a very loyal employee, never missing work, completely and totally reliable…!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)