Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

With Regard to 0.04 l/h. - Dinosaur A

Posted: Jul 9th, 2021 - 11:23 am

Allow me to expound upon my initial thought.  When the Teamsters strike, when electricians strike, when teachers strike, there are negotiations because of shut downs.  We keep the hospitals up and running.  Without medical records being correct JAACO does not accredidate hospitals.  Without medical records being correct billing becomes an issue and hospitals lose money.  Unionization is how we must pull together.  Let them send their work to the Philippines or India or wherever; we will still be needed to proof and edit and correct their end product.  It has been our willingness to work for nothing out of fear of no work that has caused this dilemma in the first place.  We need representation for all U.S. MTs, a board to speak and negotiate for us.  We need to stop being afraid and start perpetuating a change.  I, personally, will NOT work for 0.04 per line.  You cannot even begin to support a family on that amount; 40 dollars per 1000 lines.  For me, 1000 lines on average takes 5 hours.  Think about it.  Let's pull together here and make a change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)