Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Trying - Unionization

Posted: Jul 10th, 2021 - 9:47 am In Reply to: With Regard to 0.04 l/h. - Dinosaur A

is NOT a new idea! It has been thought of and actually tried in the past. There is actually a group on FB that WAS in the process of doing just that, but quickly got derailed into something else. Most reasons involve all MTs being in different states and different cities. How can you unionize people from basically all over the world into one group... It is nearly impossible. Besides that, the MTSO's will never comply with any regulations the unions offer their members. Union dues are a BIG sticking point especially with the members who do not want to pay when getting so little in return, and no guarantees of improvement in any given situation. I believe the group on FB that was trying to unionize fell pretty flat when they started wanting to charge the dues before anything was guaranteed to the members.. When it was "free," I had signed up, but when they started wanting a monthly fee, I stopped because nothing had been accomplished in getting the MTSO's to agree to regulation and pay. So, good thought, but no go! and to the other nay-sayer, not ALL unions are corrupt, anymore than ALL police and govt officials are corrupt. Don't base your objections on that alone. We have been living with a corrupt govt for decades, and not much has improved, but we as people are complicit in allowing it to become that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)