Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Fluency/ChartNet - Experience

Posted: Jun 25th, 2021 - 10:12 am In Reply to: Fluency and ChartNet - Retired MT

When you go to work for these companies, you are becoming more of a data entry clerk than MT and you aren't paid for all the data entry work.

You cannot believe all the hoops you have to jump through with Fluency on the demographics, cc's, where to put the referring physician's name, be sure to check the correct work type, be sure to pick the right date of service, be sure to do this and do that, all for no pay. By the time you get to the actual report, you are hardly paid at all and if you work in Emdat, they have qualified lines that are either not paid for and if they do it is 1 or 2 cents a line, yet you still have edit the report with those in them.

The whole field of transcription has changed and when you thought it couldn't get worse, it did.

I just hired onto a company and I am thinking you applied to the same one, by the use of ChartNet and Fluency experience, and we had a 2 hour training period and most of the meeting was about how to do what I listed above. They want you to use that Book of Style or some other form of reference book, they want you to make up your own invoices and submit them and if you should happen to screw up on the demographic page, wrong dates, pick the wrong visit, etc., it is considered a "critical error" and you are not paid for the report. GIVE ME A F'ING BREAK!

I too am doing this for supplemental income and I stress over ever report I do. The laundry list is unbelievable. I do not want more than 1-3 accounts, I can't take the pressure otherwise.

Sorry to hear about your dog, been there and it is heartbreaking. This job is soul breaking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)