Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Fluency and ChartNet - Retired MT

Posted: Jun 25th, 2021 - 9:00 am

Hi folks!

I've worked in DocQscribe for many years and many other transcription platforms, too numerous to count, and found most of them easy to adapt to and many of them were self-driven training modules.

My question is, why do some of these companies require that you "must" have their specific platform experience?  All I see from their posts is, "must have this, must have that" and then you scroll down to see the line rate at only 4 cpl.

I thought coming back into transcription or VR editing might be the way to go for supplemental income, since I've been in this business for 25 years and it is basically like getting back on the bicycle.  I've only been out of the loop for about a year, but I keep my skills up.  So what is so difficult about using Fluency or ChartNet that you "must" have experience?  

I know many of you may suggest I go out to work part time because I could actually earn more, but the thing is, I'm a caretaker and I also have a special-needs little pooch.  Just sayin.... :o)  What's the big deal about Fluency or ChartNet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)