Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Completely agree - Another ExKS

Posted: Jun 12th, 2021 - 10:42 am In Reply to: KS Pay - Anon

I am simply beyond flabbergasted that there are actually people who are still working for this thief. Why on earth would you continue working when you aren't even being paid??? I just can't even begin to wrap my brain around this. Anyone still working for them is a volunteer at this point. You are never going to see your money. Look at one of the comments on this thread and you will see that they already have liens for unpaid wages against them from LAST YEAR that STILL have yet to be paid. Then, there is the million dollar federal tax lien against them. People, GET OUT!!!! When you continue to work for a company that has repeatedly not paid you, you are no longer a victim of Keystrokes, but a victim of your own blatant stupidity. Sorry to come off as harsh, but it's the truth. Report her to the labor board and cut your losses before she owes you even more money that you will never see. If people continue to work for this crook despite not being paid, they are enabling this behavior to continue. She knows that as long as she has a few people who she can get away with not paying and who will continue to work regardless, she will continue doing this. You are lining HER pockets and keeping HER business going while she rips you all off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)