Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nacogdoches Transcription Solutions - NTS

Posted: Apr 21st, 2021 - 10:37 pm

I see a lot of negative comments regarding our company.  I am the owner and with all due respect, there are two sides to every story.  To set some things straight:
1.  We always send out initial paperwork, but ask to not receive any confidential information until training is complete.
2.  We have paid everyone for anything that has been typed.  If we did not do so, we would not have been in business for 23 years.
3.  We do expect a high quality of work and feel we pay a fair price for that.  We never intend to be rude and condescending as we value transcriptionists and know they are a rare commodity.
As always, people usually post when they have something negative to say and you do not often hear the positives.  We have quite a few employees that have been with us 15+ years.

I see a lot of negative comments regarding our company.  I am the owner and with all due respect, there are two sides to every story.  To set some things straight:

1.  We always send out initial paperwork, but ask to not receive any confidential information until training is complete. If an MT does not stay past training, we mail a check directly and only need an address - no other paperwork is required.

2.  We have paid everyone for anything that has been typed.  If we did not do so, we would not have been in business for 23 years.

3.  We do expect a high quality of work and feel we pay a fair price for that.  We never intend to be rude and condescending as we value transcriptionists and know they are a rare commodity.

4.  We have been accused of using people for a couple of weeks and then letting them go.  That does not make sense.  We spend time and money on setup, orientating, training and QA, so lose money when people do not stay for more than a few days.

As always, people usually post when they have something negative to say and you do not often hear the positives.  We have quite a few employees that have been with us 15+ years.

Anyone interested in working for a small, family oriented company, please do send a resume and you will be provided with current employees who have been with us for ten or more years.

LINK/URL: Nacogdoches Transcription Solutions

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)