Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

LIES, LIES, LIES!!! - And more lies!

Posted: Jul 10th, 2021 - 4:42 pm In Reply to: Nacogdoches Transcription Solutions - NTS

First of all, you DO NOT send paperwork AT ALL - PERIOD. You never sent me ANY. The only thing you ever sent me was some generic NDA form to sign that didn't even have the company name on it. It is ILLEGAL for you to even start training new employees without first having them complete the proper income tax paperwork and collecting a copy of their valid photo ID and SS card to verify your new hire's identity and ensure that they are, in fact, authorized to work in the United States. For all you know, you could be hiring illegal aliens or people using fake aliases. You have NO idea because you do not verify who you are bringing on board as you are legally required to do with EVERY new hire.

Secondly, as another poster stated, you hire MTs with 10, 20, 30+ years of experience who are highly skilled and are excellent MTs, but you expect them to be 100% perfect straight out of the gate and you are rude, condescending, and belittling when honest mistakes are made. It's called a LEARNING CURVE. EVERY new account and EVERY new dictator has a learning curve. It takes TIME to adjust to a new account, yet you don't even give anyone a chance to learn the account before you kick them to the curb because they aren't "perfect" yet. You expect people to learn everything they need to know about the account IMMEDIATELY, and that is NOT fair. In fact, it's downright WRONG and unethical the way you treat the great MTs that get spit out of your revolving door. I, for one, was not provided with ANY samples to go by whatsoever and I was given the absolute WORST dictators with the absolute WORST audio quality I have EVER heard (on purpose, I'm sure), and then I was made to feel totally incompetent when I had blanks that were entirely unintelligible. You immediately set people up for FAILURE. You bring them in for a week or two to do your dirty work and then toss them out like garbage that you no longer need. You are DISGUSTING.

The fact that you felt the need to come on here to defend yourself shows that you are desperate to salvage your already destroyed reputation. You brought ALL of this on yourself with your deceptive, dishonest, unprofessional, and ILLEGAL business practices. If you don't want all of this negative exposure, perhaps you should consider changing your ways and give people a fair chance to actually LEARN the account and ADJUST to the new and difficult dictators. A week or two is NOT enough. Also, maybe you should start being honest about the job and be up front that you only need temporary help catching up on a backlog instead of making people think they have a permanent position with your company when you plan on axing them in a week or two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)