Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

NTS - NTS- SC

Posted: Apr 21st, 2021 - 11:07 pm In Reply to: Nacogdoches Transcription Solutions - NTS

I am the night shift account manager that has been mentioned. My goal is to hire people and help cover shifts permanently. Nobody has ever said anything to me or CR about me being rude or condescending. My personality is matter of fact but I am very friendly and helpful and I hope all of these negative comments do not deter anybody from applying with us. When we post positions they are permanent not temporary. It would be a waste of time and money to hire for any other reason. The messages I have been reading in regards to people saying they do not feel that their mistakes are valid, we always go over reports and send them their copy and the corrected copy so we can help them learn the account they are on. This really is a great place to work and all we ask is that you do your best, follow instructions and care about the quality of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)