Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Is this where y’all cool people drop microphones cause if I should then CONSIDER IT DONE. - Kadeshhh

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2021 - 2:58 pm In Reply to: You are the one needing to READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHEND - you cannot read a thread and you are

So wait you call me an idiot for something that you somehow make sense of because you know lily and say because I don’t follow THIS thread bla bla bla. Wait calling someone and idiot is what?! And what is someone that does all that can you tell me since you are so smart?! I’m soooo sorry I didn’t know lily and you did and she said “this” to what I WROTE. Most humans that didn’t know lily would thing this meant the ACTUAL POST ON THE FORUM. anywhoooo

Now That you understand that sweet pea I want you to understand one more thing. You will never be able to put think me out smart me out trick me. You never will be able to find anyone that can. I can IF YOU WILL LOOK prove to you ANYTHING I say little one.

Don’t be a fool to a genius because you have google and follow the narrative and the flow.

Oh and you will remember my name and you WILL CARE ABOUT IT.

Have a more positive day now angle bug!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)