Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Pay was late due to USPS, NOT because WWD paid late - SM

Posted: Sep 24th, 2020 - 9:42 pm In Reply to: I May - Not

The company did NOT pay us late. They mailed out checks right on time. It was the USPS that caused checks to be late. The postage date stamp on the envelope proves that they were mailed out exactly when they should have been. Also, working on an account for 5 years (actually, it's getting closer to 6 years now, but that's neither here nor there) is more than enough time to know the patterns of an account. I have seen a reduction in volume like this many times over the years and it ALWAYS picks back up, so I am not the least bit concerned. I do know for a fact that the client is very happy with our services, so I very highly doubt that they are going anywhere anytime soon. That may have been your experience at an entirely different company, but I am confident this is not what is happening here. I do have fairly regular communication with management and I know for a fact that that the low volume we have been seeing over the last few weeks is a direct result of the client having lower volumes. It is not because they are "getting ready to leave" or are "unhappy with our service." Like I said, this has happened before on multiple occasions at various time of the year and the volume always comes back.

And, yes, we DID have a major slowdown back when COVID was in the early stages and then it picked back up during the summer as restrictions eased, so it is not like this is the very first time we have seen it slow down as a result of the pandemic. You also have to realize that many kids have just recently gone back to school and are remote learning, which means that many parents are home as well, so that also plays a significant factor. Less people on the road = fewer accidents = fewer auto insurance claims to transcribe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)