Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I May - Not

Posted: Sep 24th, 2020 - 7:24 pm In Reply to: I HIGHLY doubt that is the case.... - SM

work there, but I work in a similar situation. The account we have had, we have had for the past 30 years... we too thought they would "never go anywhere." Well... wrong!! They are going to Epic at the end of next month and after 30 years, we are losing the account. It did slow down some through the worst of the pandemic, but it came back fairly quickly when some of the restrictions were eased somewhat. Don't be so confident that the account you have is "not going anywhere." You do not know what is going on behind their closed doors, and you are pretty naïve after only working there for five years to be so confident about their migration. I do not believe it is "completely unnecessary and uncalled for to come on here and post such nonsense," as you say, because it is quite possible that I may be correct. Companies rarely let you know what is going on until it actually happens. I also believe I saw something about the pay being late for many transcriptionists right now from this company, as well. I am just trying to encourage those of you who work there that there are more probables of what is happening than just COVID, or "that time of the year," or less people on the roads, etc. Just be prepared. Not trying to be snarky or start an argument or whatever you are trying to accuse me of, because I have been in these shoes and felt pretty confident about things too, just to be disappointed in the end, and without a job suddenly. Just trying to warn, is all. Be safe everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)