Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

I HIGHLY doubt that is the case.... - SM

Posted: Sep 24th, 2020 - 1:31 pm In Reply to: Been Through - This Before

First of all, WWD has had this huge insurance account for MANY years. Secondly, we are in the midst of a global pandemic, which means that people are not out driving nearly as much as they typically would under normal circumstances. With so many people working and attending school remotely from home and no longer having to commute back and forth, people are not on the roads, which means that there are significantly fewer accidents occurring. Even claimants in these interviews that we transcribe usually say that the traffic was very light at the time of their accident as a result of the pandemic. I have been working on this account for the past 5 years and I can tell you with full certainty that this account is not going anywhere. In case you haven't noticed, work volumes have been greatly fluctuating pretty much everywhere over the past 6-7 months due to everything that is going on. In addition to working here, I also have another MT job and it has been the exact same situation there. Our workload isn't nearly what it was pre-COVID. It's completely unnecessary and uncalled for to come on here and post such nonsense, especially when it sounds like you don't even work here and have absolutely no idea what is going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)