Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The insurance company may not be processing - as many claims as before

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2020 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: World Wide Dictation - Where has all the work gone?

the pandemic, because being in lockdown and now with people out of money, they aren't driving as often or traveling. I read a statistic that in CA the amount of wrecks were reduced by 50% in March to April. I don't know of any recent statistics about that. You should research that. There might also be the factor of hurricane season needing all of their attention and money.

I had a totaled car claim happening during hurricane season three years ago and the processing of it was horribly slow and the small agency on the coast said they were swamped with totaled car claims from the hurricane and that they only had so much money to cover it all. They are required to save a certain percentage of money by law.

Now is not the time to look for a new job.

My account with WWD has been very slow as well. It is not just insurance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)