Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The only - thing making me happy

Posted: Jul 9th, 2020 - 4:12 pm In Reply to: MT Industry - Did you get a reply

is working from home and not in these offices and wearing a mask all day. End of story. I have many, many years in this industry. The offices hiring for receptionists and the like are only paying 10 to 15 an hour and the 15 is very lucky and also includes billing duties.

Since many aren't providing care, they don't need staff. Most places are doing Telemedicine so they have no reason to see you. Maybe urgent care centers would like help, but the ones here all want you to work a 12 hour shift for that 12 dollars an hour. No thanks.

Precision is hiring if anyone is looking. It's 4 cpl. They have a ton of work. It's VDI Nuance work.

I just saw Walgreen's stores are laying people off because they don't get enough people coming in wanting prescriptions filled since no one is seeing the doctors right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)