Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

online training - anon

Posted: Jun 27th, 2020 - 9:41 pm In Reply to: I recommend the following....sm - Just me

Also don't want to discourage anyone wanting to go into MT field, but, when we started voice recognition (editing) we all knew that we were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (light being the end of a very lucrative career) and teaching the Voice Recognition program how to replace us. Sad but true. If I was younger and looking to put money into a medical career it would definitely be nursing, starting out with LPN and then working full-time while going after RN degree. LPNs are making $25 plus an hour. I have a friend who went to LPN school at 49 yrs of age, for 10 months, and makes $27.00 hr. as Hospice nurse. Good luck either way...just voicing my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)