Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work there - SM

Posted: May 1st, 2020 - 1:38 am In Reply to: WorldWide Dictation desperate right now? I got an email - about a position closing today SM

I recently started working for World Wide roughly a month ago on the huge auto insurance account. At first, I was a bit hesitant and almost didn't take the job since I've been doing strictly medical transcription for the past almost 18 years and I wasn't too sure how I would do with auto insurance interviews that have two speakers and are 100% verbatim, but, to my surprise, I absolutely LOVE it. I picked it up very quickly. I'm so glad that I didn't pass up this opportunity and that I didn't pay attention to some of the not so great reviews that I read on here prior to taking the job. I am making great money and have tons of work. The line counts on these interview transcripts are huge (I haven't had a single one yet that was less than 75 lines and many are over 100). Everyone here is very nice. They don't micromanage, send out rude or harassing emails, or bother you in any way (unlike my other job). They totally leave you alone to do your work and we use Trillian for instant communication instead of email. Javon has only been with the company for about a year and has no transcription experience, but he is very nice, professional, and tries to be as helpful as possible. When he can't help, there are other people above him who can. They are great about providing feedback and reassuring you that you're doing a great job. I really feel at home here. I am hoping to eventually start doing autopsy reports on another account that they have. The only downside is that they do not offer direct deposit and mail paper checks, but my first check arrived in a timely manner and I was able to immediately deposit it using our bank's mobile app on my phone and it posted to our account very quickly. Hopefully, they will eventually offer direct deposit. Honestly, I have no idea why they don't (I didn't ask), but it's not a deal breaker for me because everything else about the company is great.

So, yes, they are a very good, solid company. They are well-established and have been around for several decades and have plenty of work, lots of big accounts, friendly management, pay on time, true IC with no schedules, and no drama or micromanagement. I highly recommend them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)