Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I have not - one care

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 2:15 pm In Reply to: Not everyone feels the stuff your spewing out is helpful either - sm

if you leave or stay. That's your decision to make.

I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to your opinion. We can argue it all day, but that's not the solution.

Recap: Not all MTs want out. Some MTs find themselves fearful of new surroundings because of people like you who are very much out there and ready to pounce as soon as you have a different opinion on something.

Let me tell you something about working in offices these days. Most think you're there to take their job, most think because you worked from home that you're stupid, most think that you are a spy or there to report them for any little thing they do because my gosh, why would you want to work here and not at home?

Now with the COVID, I'm seeing on TV that parents are totally stressed. They lost their babysitter, oh well, get along like I did. Maybe my kids weren't so needy and I'm definitely not a helicopter parent. When they did go to daycare before my work was outsourced, they learned bad habits, were abused, underfed, dirty diapers, etc. So, it was in their best interest that I work from home. I certainly was able to do it. I guess it's just not for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)