Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That's amazing! I had to have a sitter even while working at home, especially - with wee ones, as, sm

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 5:50 am In Reply to: I do not - really believe (sm)

There is no possible way to make a living with children hanging on your heels. I did the late night shift when mine were babies, but man what a fretful day after working almost all through the night, then to get up to children, who definitely need your attention. Mine went to bed at 7, so most of my work was done after that time, but let me tell you, it's no picnic trying to raise children while you're working at home. Unless they are old enough to entertain themselves, they are a job in itself. Around 2 1/2, they finally started day care, and I have never given anyone any delusions of grandeur that working at home with kids was any kind of ballpark. You have to have patience for children, being stressed with a job and trying to take care of kids is no ballpark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)