Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

Gosh - I Left MT 8 years ago

Posted: Mar 24th, 2020 - 3:51 pm In Reply to: Out of the MT world? Then why post here? - Just stop.

I left MT 8 years ago. I am here to cheerlead people on who want to get out of the business. Many are afraid to take a leap, as I was, but I did it. I am also here to save people from themselves who want to go into the business.

Reading here also reaffirms that my decision to leave was a very good one. I see nothing has changed. It all went bad for me in 2005, but I stuck it out another 7 years for practical reasons. Got to the point I just couldn't take it anymore, and I bit the bullet and made a non-MT job change that I have never regretted.

I am now fully retired from any work-for-pay job, but I still have things to offer.

Not sure why someone would be so offended. We with years and years of experience can most definitely be of benefit here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)