Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

All you - have to do is the same.

Posted: Mar 25th, 2020 - 9:50 pm In Reply to: I do not - really believe

I am free to post on any subject here. Your post is not helpful either, but I read it. This has nothing to do with comprehension. I shouldn't have to skip to another post because you said so. Let's get that straight.

Furthermore, if you stand behind your statements, then all you have to post is thank you to the OP, you do not have to degrade my comprehension or give me step by step instructions about what I can and cannot do. So please... it is what it is. It is my opinion, and it is how I feel. I'm allowed my own feelings on the subject matter, so, indeed, I will continue to post.

I don't understand people posting slamming someone else, but acting like they are hero to another poster. Do feel better? I, mean, I really hope you do. I had no intent other than to post how I felt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)