Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You didn't find out or ask about VDI before all that paperwork - and foofaraw? That is the first thing to ask abo

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2020 - 3:12 pm In Reply to: SS - Me

As well as this kind of BS with VDI and buying new computers at our own expense for their bullshit VDI is another reason why I am taking early retirement.

So much crap we've been put through and I'm tired of it, completely burned out. I love the work itself but hate the crap that goes along with it. It's not only the financial instability any more, but so much more; primarily the risk of losing your job any day for any little to no valid reason, as well as living in fear every damn day of opening your email or hearing a notification tone and thinking to yourself "what now..."

My sanity and health are worth more. I'm a simple person, I don't need much to be happy. I can easily live on the early retirement income limit with combined check, part-time MT if I choose to stay with my current MTSO, and/or a little bit of pet sitting, house sitting, elder care, whatever on the side and cash under the table.

I will be just fine. And all the greedy MTSOs operating under federal labor laws by calling us ICs and demanding we do this, that, and the other, can go suck a rock. They brought it all on themselves and wonder why they can't get any decent MTs to work for them any longer.

You MTSOs all bought a ticket on the Nuance Karma Bus and it's running right on time, with you under the wheels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)