Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It all clearly - Misery no more

Posted: Feb 21st, 2020 - 4:35 pm In Reply to: Your situation is almost identical to mine. - I was fired by Nuance after almost 30 years....

points to this being an orchestrated attempt by some companies to create a system of failure - not for meeting a reasonable quality standard and not for meeting reasonable production requirements.

They've raised the bar higher and higher over the years at my former company to 99.65% minimum quality and 165 LPH for production - without any consideration given to the overwhelming increase in poor quality dictation with more and more work hours being affected by a lack of work. The work conditions are a joke, upper management who sets forth these impossible work requirements is a joke, and anyone using these to harass and railroad MTs out of their jobs must have completely lost their minds in the process of being brainwashed.

So, yes, no wonder a lot of MTs who see this fiasco for what it is are leaving so many of these companies in the dust. I feel bad for the MTs who are still going through misery with their present MT jobs and hope much better opportunities come their way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)