Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

99.2 - Fail

Posted: Feb 21st, 2020 - 9:52 am In Reply to: 99.2 is a fail? - 45 years in

Good grief!! The QA pettiness has gotten beyond ridiculous. Yes, we need to be as close to perfect as possible and yes, sometimes punctuation is absolutely necessary in the correct places, but failing us, cutting our pay, and/or firing us for that, especially after so many years, is down right deplorable. Seniority means nothing to these places. Only commas, semi-colons, colons and $$ signs!

I'm sweating bullets over some recent layoffs where I work. I don't care what any one says....age has at least a part of the decision to lay people off. These MTSOs clearly don't give a crap about their workers. I think they take pride in demeaning and demoralizing us as much as they can.

I hope your SS goes through smoothly. I'm trying to hang on a little longer. I don't want to go to the SS and have my hopes smashed or find out I will be making way less than what I do now (which is very little), but need to go and get my "ducks in a row."

Best of luck to you and us all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)