Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To: But at time - The OP

Posted: Feb 5th, 2020 - 8:17 pm In Reply to: But at time - in this industry sm

Thank you for you kind words. If that nasty poster would read, I wish everyone stop working in VDI, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen, perhaps she would understand my position and not be so judgmental. Anyway, it is what it is. We have been sold out, no one is denying that, but MTs are out there and looking for work for whatever reason.

I too was rather surprised at such a hostile reply to my post. I was just commenting on VDI and the problems MTs have with it and I do blame Nuance for creating this monster, but again, it is what it is.

Thank you again and good luck to you and all of us, as how much longer it will be around, who knows. i went to a doctor recently and he said he never dictates anymore, so that should give us all a peak into the future.

And to that hostile poster, get off your high horse! Everyone is different and do different things for different reasons and I don't think you are so great that none of this doesn't apply to you. Wow!!!!!! you are a trip!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)