Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA - I had to find something else

Posted: Jan 21st, 2020 - 1:20 pm In Reply to: So this day is horrible - nja

When I worked for this rotten company, the same thing happened to me and they just cover it up with smoke and lies. The work is being outsourced, either to India or subcontractors. This company could care less if we have work and what just finally pushed me out the door was I used up all my PTO and then had nothing left and the NJA continued.

I applied for UE and made due with that for a while and then found another job and left MM with no notice because I never, ever wanted to be tempted to go back, even on a PT basis. I hated this company and put up with so much garbage, when I look back on it, I just cannot believe I allowed that to happen to me.

If you think working as an employee is of benefit, think again, because if you don't have work, what good does it do you. There are plenty of jobs out there that are employee only, but they are not MT jobs and that is what you have to decide on. Stay and be abused, go to another company and be an IC and do Nuance work and VDI or get the hell out of Dodge altogether. Best thing I ever did and believe me, when I say, I went out kicking and screaming, because I so wanted to work at home! The polish has grown thin on that type of thinking. Along with everything else this company and Nuance has ruined it for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)