Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes do it now - Make her accountable

Posted: Dec 10th, 2019 - 9:59 pm In Reply to: I wouldn't wait, I'd report it now. Friday will let it sit all weekend - and be pushed aside. nm

This woman has to be made accountable for her actions and I would not wait one second longer. She is up to something and lord only knows what, but I can guarantee you it will hurt every MT that has stayed loyal to her.

I applied for a job with KS about 3 months ago and then started reading this board. I was still working at another job and just looking around. I could not believe the posts. And it didn't just stop with a couple of them or one time only, it has been going on all this time and perhaps before that with numerous posts.

For the life of me, how can anyone put up with this? I know this has all been said before, but let's get real here. I do not work, when I don't get paid. Even getting paid, still makes this job less than desirable. I do it for supplement now and I am just waiting for the bottom to fall out soon. Perhaps 2020 will be the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)