Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Sounds like the problem - you had would be

Posted: Nov 20th, 2019 - 2:41 pm In Reply to: Confused - Me Too

definitely considered Employee Technical Downtime, especially if Tech Support gave you a ticket number. The time you spent with the entire problem would be entered on your timecard.

If I start having a problem I can't fix myself with the computer, keyboard, mouse, I will clock out of the timecard and make a note of the time so that I can enter that under Employee Technical Downtime once the problem is solved by Tech Support.

When you spend time on the phone with Support for any equipment troubles and they give you a ticket #, go into the timecard and enter Employee Technical Downtime from the drop down menu, then enter the times - start to end, and then in the comments section enter the ticket number Support gave you with a short description of the problem, like technical difficulty with keyboard, mouse, computer, etc.

It can be very frustrating, but after going through stuff like this so many times before it's become a lot easier. Usually someone here will always try to help out, so don't hesitate to come on back if you can't find answers anywhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)