Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Re: Maligning of MTs MTs by - MTSOs...SM

Posted: Nov 17th, 2019 - 5:40 am In Reply to: I didn't say it can't be done or is not - done.

that caused them to lose their livelihood might happen, but I don't think it does that frequently. If this did happen to any MT, they would have a clear cut case to sue whoever did that to them. They could get an employment attorney and submit any evidence such as emails from the MTSO who did it or from anyone who turned them down for a job because of the action of the MTSO. Shown such evidence, that MTSO might offer a monetary settlement and be made to retract their damaging slander. If need be this evidence could be subpoenaed by court order if it went to trial. So I am doubtful that any sane MTSO would undertake that sort of smear campaign against an MT who was let go for, in their estimation, poor performance. It wouldn't be worth it to them to put themself in such a position to be sued.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)