Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

While what you say is a possibility, I don't - think it is typical.

Posted: Nov 15th, 2019 - 11:11 am In Reply to: No, that term is not limited to one company. People talk to - each other and one MTSO knows another SM

If a person gets let go for poor job performance, companies have to be very careful what kind of references they give about that person or they can become subject to a lawsuit. The kind of backstabbing, gossip, etc. may happen to people in high level jobs, but doubt that a line MT gets that sort of treatment. It not worth it, and they are not on management's mind all that much. It's even easier now with social media to catch someone maligning a former employee because there is a physical record of it, even in private chat rooms and email. That can all be subpoenaed. People have to be more careful than ever now not to malign former employees in public or on social media. I think you are being a bit paranoid and/or jaded by past experience. There can be serious consequences for so-called blackballing of a former employee, so I doubt it's done very regularly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)