Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm so glad I didn't meet PF's standards - sm

Posted: Oct 12th, 2019 - 10:16 am In Reply to: You nailed it and to add to that.... - Pennies for thoughts

I passed their online test and they flew me out to Virginia only to fail me. I had no more blanks in the testing done in Virginia than I had with the online one. I believe it was just a matter of whether or not the supervisor liked me or not. I know two other MTs who did not pass when they went to Virginia who feel the same way.

With all of that said, it has been a tremendous blessing that I did not meet their standards. I work for an Australian company and love it! They treat you with respect and leave you alone to work! They pay better than PF also. No, there are no benefits as it is IC work, but my insurance isn't expensive through the marketplace and I have life insurance and retirement separately through other companies. I look forward to sitting at my desk every day to work for a company who appreciates you along with doctors who appreciate what you do for them. It's so refreshing compared to what I was used to.

I know I am a very good MT and while PF didn't like something about me, I know that I am much better for it. I have seen so many posts about this place and how they treat their MTs and it is sickening. Now they are being sued for not paying OT. It is strange that they pay so much to send someone to Virginia to test and then fail them over something trivial. They spent over $3000.00 to send me there. I honestly wasn't impressed with their receptionist there in the front office. She wasn't friendly at all. Also, the MT supervisor testing me looked like she rolled out of bed without even brushing her hair. While waiting in the break room for my test results everyone who walked in looked miserable and nobody had a smile on their face. It just looked overall like a miserable place to work and I did not have good vibes from it.

I will say at the time I was sad I didn't pass. I really wanted the job and since I had taken the time to fly out there and test I really was disappointed I didn't get it. Things DO work out for the best, though and I'm sooooooooo glad I didn't get the job now.

Nobody deserves to be treated badly and for all of the game playing where you never know if you're doing your job right. Everyone who works OT should be paid for it!

I hope everyone will see their worth and not put up with it any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)