Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Officially done with KS after 3 months. SM - OMT

Posted: Oct 11th, 2019 - 6:36 pm In Reply to: I would ask LT about the 9/10 check. I think they were all paid. sm - KS MT

I didn't listen to the "late pay" warnings. I was told by the recruiter that pay might be a "few days late." I was no work for too long for "M" after many years of service and so I took a chance so I could have "benefits" and taxes paid, etc. What a nightmare! My auto-pay bills had to be stopped because of "courtesy pay" charges and I ended up being overdrawn. I resorted to emailing LT continuously so that I would finally get paid. I was told I was "on the list to get paid," whatever that means. The best part is, I found another job, stopped working for KS, didn't let them know, and it took them an entire month to realize I was not working anymore. I get the "is everything okay?" email, told them I do not work for free, and was shut off from KS email. Now I can't even email LT and "beg" for my pay for 10/10, which isn't much, and I doubt I will ever receive. Never in my life have I ever gone through anything like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)