Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Medicare, IRS and 401K - Unbelievable

Posted: Sep 28th, 2019 - 9:06 am In Reply to: They take out for Medicare and IRS - but have not sent payments in.

If the part about withholding Medicare and income tax and not sending in the payments, assuming you are an employee is true, that needs to be reported to the IRS. The 401K funds are your money and I would stop participating in the plan before they get their hands on any more of your money and contact the plan administrator (Fidelity, as an example), you could open your own IRA and manage it yourself instead of trusting KS with your money. Some employers don’t have a company match so there’s nothing wrong with that. I think vision plans are pretty cheap and you might be able to get a good deal on your own if you shop around. Maybe you could get into one of the state exchanges for health insurance if you have to pay your own premium, it might be more affordable, but insurance is expensive everywhere. The people who aren’t getting paid need to start taking some action, I don’t know how KS is staying in business, there’s obviously a cash flow problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)