Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They stay in business b/c - they have (sm)

Posted: Sep 28th, 2019 - 9:01 am In Reply to: Keystrokes benefits - curious

the volunteers who have stuck up for them over the past 15 years and just love their job there. That's how they stay in business. The no pay on time trick is nothing new to the KS volunteers. They got used to it. Did you see the post where someone said it started as 3 days late and they were okay with that? No, that's not okay. At no time should anyone put up with late pay, 3 seconds, 3 minutes, nor days. Now, it has turned into 3 pay periods.

But, unfortunately, again, the volunteers who are there transcribing just love this owner and they stand up for her over and over again on this board. I would have to question the sanity of someone who puts up with this kind of abuse and just thinks it is okay.

I do see that they are probably down to just one cheerleader here now, but that is probably actually the owner herself or a member of her family who apparently make up most of the positions in this company and they are probably paid very well.

If you look on their website, they have 12 CEOs and managers. That is quite a bit top heavy if you ask me. Write these people and ask how the benefits are there and see what they say. Most are in sales and promoting Keystrokes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)