Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 42)

Just recently - left MT

Posted: Sep 10th, 2019 - 1:59 am In Reply to: Funny, I also stopped by today - Former Transcriptionist

I'm also not yet ready to retire and am searching for something I hope I can really enjoy for the remaining 5 or 6 years before retiring.

My decision to walk away was basically because I no longer felt my hard work and near 100% accuracy meant squat to my former employer (it did to me, though). Rather, production was always the name of the game - never mind that work was becoming less and less available and more and more difficult when it was available - they still continued with their unrealistic expectations to maintain the production requirement or else! Well, that just doesn't make for a good and positive work environment. It all felt very oppressive to me and just very unhealthy...

It really does encourage me to see that former MTs are finding much better jobs, feeling appreciated and very happy! It really gives me hope! One day, I will come back and share my happy story, too...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)