Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What I am finding weird is that the pool of jobs - is in a list... sm

Posted: Sep 5th, 2019 - 1:19 pm In Reply to: Anyone else getting lip service from their MTSO about - yup

So, I'll pull a job, type it. Refresh, and other jobs (past OP notes) are being pulled and that OP note will sit there. Why isn't everyone doing OP notes? They can be time-consuming and they talk a mile a minute. I'm tired of getting stuck with all the crap.

It seems the worst ones are the VDI Nuance clones that have the crappiest dictators ever.

And then you'll get the same MTs taking the easy accounts and clearing them out and then bye-bye for the day. Really? They have no desire to help with anything other than the same darned account every day while others clammer and fight for work on the terrible accounts that require so much more attention. It's so unfair.

I know I'm off subject, but in that order, I don't believe any of these holiday or or end of summer low work excuses. Hospitals are open 24/7. It's either being giving to certain MTs or they are not receiving the work because other companies are involved or they only contracted for overflow. Even then, the overflow is crappy dictators, too. SMH!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)