Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Let me take a wild guess. - Was this TTS?

Posted: Sep 7th, 2019 - 11:51 pm In Reply to: I recently took a job as an employee - MT

I had to leave them for exactly what you're saying and that's why I ask.

TTS was doing this thing where they wanted you to work a schedule, which was great, fine. Then, there's no work. Then, they had a ton of work and were e-mailing like crazy. Then I'd go on and type 1 or 2 reports (out of my shift since nothing on my shift to do) and told okay, log out now if it's not your shift. It became an all day job that required checking back for work, which I didn't think was a fair practice being an employee. They blamed the work shortage during my shift on servers being down. (I never believed a word of it.)

If it is TTS, let me just say, I do believe they are promising new hires, the moon, stars and sky but have no control of workflow because they are Nance accounts so they really don't know when they're going to get work.

I'll admit it if I'm wrong about the company you're referring to, but something tells me it is TTS.

The micromanagement is ridiculous and the managers are snarky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)