Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That really stinks! - Sorry you had that experience (sm)

Posted: Sep 4th, 2019 - 4:22 pm In Reply to: NACOGDOCHES TRANSCRIPTION SOLUTIONS - mercyme

I contacted her but never heard back, guess I dodged a bullet.

I have tried a handful of jobs outside the home and I am sad to say that the coworkers outside the home are not much better. They either expect you to know everything within the first few weeks regarding their system and office style or the people you work with are just unbearable.

My most recent was a whining (only there to scroll her phone) fake and the person training me who I was replacing was trying to convince me to leave and not like the job by telling me all the terrible things about everyone's personalities. The kicker was when the doctor himself poked fun at a patient in the waiting room to the girl training me regarding the patient's outfit. Really? Grow up!

Other places have wanted everything under the sun for 10 to 15 dollars an hour including working weekends.

I'm still searching for something other than MT, but I'm not optimistic.

I've applied to stores, but I think my resume looks odd to them since all it contains is medical stuff and some of them probably don't even know what a transcriptionist is.

I did apply at a restaurant but failed their test on patterns. It was an hour long test with tons of math problems and puzzle type questions; it was to be a server... ????

Good luck on your search!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)