Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 62)

NACOGDOCHES TRANSCRIPTION SOLUTIONS - mercyme

Posted: Sep 4th, 2019 - 3:25 pm

I read the bad reviews about this company but decided to try it anyway.  All the bad reviews are correct.  After passing their test, I worked 3 days and they let me go because my line count wasn't up to snuff.  However, I was good enough to work the Sunday before Labor Day - my day off.  I received several emails praising my work.  I admit I was unhappy because after working my hours, I would get a phone call where my daily work was reviewed over the phone at night.  One day I was 16 minutes late logging on and received a phone call with a surly voice asking where was I.  Almost every doctor was ESL and one was really horrid.  I had 2 of her reports yesterday and worked on them for an hour, still leaving blanks.  I later got a phone call asking basically what was I doing.  I left my computer long enough to get a drink, go to the bathroom and check on my husband, the rest of the time I spent working.  Oh, she said, I thought you were with family or the pets or something.  I decided right there this job was not for me.  I was told today that I would get a check for my line count through the mail - even though they have all my banking info!  Then, they blocked me out of the system so I can't find out what my line count is - so I should trust them I guess.  I will say that the owner of the company in Texas was very pleasant and understanding about yesterday's work when we spoke on the phone and she told me not to spend a lot of time on that one doctor.

All I am saying is read the rest of the reviews about this company BEFORE you take a chance.  Knowing that they acted like this (from their reviews on this forum) I didn't quit my other job.  Although, I did tell hubby that I am just about done with transcription after 40 years.  There is really no one out there that you can trust anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)