Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The rate is 0.0408. - sm

Posted: Jul 20th, 2019 - 6:40 pm In Reply to: TTS is VBC, at least for the 4 new accounts, I looked in my emails. They get a higher - sm

I am with TTS right now. I am also ready to throw in the towel. They want a very strict schedule. They also want account specs followed that slow you down tremendously. There are a ton of edits to be made. My eyes burn after 3 hours of this stuff.

They do not want articles if not dictated. They also want you to abbreviate if dictated. VR expands everything pretty much. They want you to add in headings on certain reports even if not dictated.

They want to take off skip silences.

This account does not allow for any error at all, it is marked as an error if you leave an article in that was not dictated, i.e., the patient or patient.

Keep in mind as well that they are among at least 3 companies doing this same account. In that case, if another company does not follow these same specs (and yes for a fact I know they do not), then the MT working for TTS suffers a lot. We have to fix it all. The VR is not learning the TTS way. Tons and tons of edits.

I did a 40 minute report, yielded 150 lines and it took me an hour and a half because I was so afraid I would miss an article improperly placed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)