Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Pretty sure Nuance pays 8 cpl to their MTSO subcontractors - MT2

Posted: Jul 20th, 2019 - 11:08 am In Reply to: TTS feedback - MT1989

How do I know this? I worked for an MTSO that was a Nuance subcontractor. They had this one insane account that would see 2000-plus jobs per day. Thanksgiving last year, this MTSO ran an incentive of 8 cpl for VR work to ensure that the account didn't fall behind.

It's logical to assume that no MTSO would ever pay OUT more for a line of transcription than they were taking IN as income. Therefore, I am pretty sure that Nuance pays MTSOs at least 8 cpl per line.

I don't know all the expenses involved with operating a transcription service, but if you can't turn a profit while making as much money as all of the transcriptionists who work for your company combined, then you should probably pack it in. And if the only way you can turn a profit is to steal an extra penny per line out of the transcriptionists' pockets, well... that says more about you as a business owner than it does about Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)