Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ctl P for a quickie check. - dnr

Posted: Jul 18th, 2019 - 12:15 pm In Reply to: if we looked up every medication dosage, then we would - sm

Highlight drug name and then Ctl P. If it shows the dosage that you highlighted, that dosage is available. If it says no suggestions, that dosage is probably wrong, so then blank or look up. The FDA look up in Fluency is a waste of time. Slow and often don't find what you need. RxList in Fluency does not work anymore as the web site has changed. Drugs.com messes up Fluency. Drugs.com has become so full of ads loading Fluency look up becomes not worth it. I have links for Drugs.com and RxList in my browser. RxList is only worth your time if you're desperate. Drugs.com is not quick for dosages. If you go out to your browser to look up something (it's faster), do Ctl 1 to open Fluency Google so your web search won't show up as no activity. At least, that is what I have found. I usually only do Ctl P.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)