Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

She is a total fraud - JS

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 3:09 pm In Reply to: On one of her posts she stated she paid 100K to learn how to speak - and you too can learn to speak like a professional

I was on her web site a while back and was looking at her prices for her "speeches" and they were in the ballpark of $10k per speech. I swear, I nearly fell out of my chair. What business does she have giving speeches on how to grow your business and become a successful business owner when she can't even pay her own employees and has been running her own company right into the ground for years??? Honest to God, it makes me want to vomit. I just wish that the people hiring her to give these talks knew the real her. I keep telling myself that karma has to be coming her way very soon. She can't keep conning and ripping people off like this and continue to get away with it like she has. SOMETHING has to stop this woman. She is nothing more than a con artist, a fraud, and pathological liar. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she was running some sort of a Ponzi scheme with all of these "businesses" that she claims to be operating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)