Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Don't do it - SM

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 12:28 am In Reply to: KS accounts going out of TAT and asking for OT. - No paychecks.

I would say that Keystrokes has officially reached sweatshop level, but at least people get paid a little something in sweatshops. They are WORSE than a sweatshop. Expecting you all to work overtime when they have not even paid you your last two paychecks....the idiotic nerve!!!! My goodness, they have some balls. If they can't even pay you your regular wages, exactly how in the hell do you expect them to be able to pay overtime?! This is pure insanity if I've ever seen it. What they are doing has gone from unethical to downright criminal. My fellow MTs, PLEASE report this to the Department of Labor IMMEDIATELY. And, if you are still working for these sleazy thieves, STOP and head to your nearest hospital for an EEG to check for signs of brain activity. I don't mean to be sarcastic or rude, but there is no way on this earth that you should be performing even an ounce of work for a company who has not paid you, especially when they are now TWO paychecks behind and likely will be three very soon. I saw some posts where people said they had been promised that they would be paid for their 6/25 check today, but that turned out to be a blatant lie. That right there should tell you all that you need to know. These people are NOT going to pay you...anything!!!! File for unemployment NOW and get out of there. Stop allowing these criminals to take advantage of you and steal your services. I will have to ask my cousin who is an attorney, but I think this may be considered theft of wages at this point. In the meantime, here is a little something to look over and ponder:

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/what-is-wage-theft.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)