Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 60)

BYE-BYE. - My message to you.

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 9:46 am In Reply to: You don't know what you are talking about. Trying to stir the pot again. sm - Long Time MT

Maybe you have been paid but some of us have not. Keystrokes is not a good place to work and LT is one of the worst human beings on the face of this earth. She is a thief, a liar, and a conniver. Those of you who think she is wonderful good for you, I don't have my head in the sand. It is not a healthy environment when your employer is a month behind in paying her employees not to mention the stress her employees are going through, with no money to pay bills and now with school starting soon. Mortgage payments are late, utilities are not being paid and other bills are overdue because a self centered employer doesn't know how to manage her company or simply by choice because she needs more money for her own personal use. Ex-KS MT's have tried to warn us, we chose not to believe them, they too have every right to be bitter and try to warn current employees or people who may be interested being employed by them. Even her attorney commanded $15,000 up front, guess he didn't trust her either. If you don't want to come on here and read the truth, that is your problem and we do not need your delusional posts either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)