Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I just love these ads for MTs - What nerve

Posted: Jul 16th, 2019 - 9:56 am

Every rotten, low paying company out there advertises for "Highly Qualified MTs." 10 plus years experience, fast typist, accurate and so on and yet they pay next to nothing for that. Wow, how do they have the nerve to do that. I think it is Integrity who advertises and says, "Do you have what it takes to work for Integrity?" Again, these places are not to be believed and then on top of that, Keystrokes doesn't even pay it's MTs on time and yet wants them to work and work and work.

How did this happen? I mean really; how did a good job get so out of control and spiral downwards and how in the world did we put up with it? Every MT out there should be long gone from this dying profession (if you can even call it that) and I do know quite a few who have. Hopefully many will retire and just be done with it and then where are they going to find their 10 plus years MTs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)