Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Buyout by Nuance - Tired MT

Posted: Jul 11th, 2019 - 11:46 am In Reply to: Those five no MT wants to hear.... - Nuance

I can only tell you what my experience was with this type of situation. Nuance bought out my former company, New England Medical Transcription in January of 2018. They promised we would get to keep our same accounts and there would be "potential for promotions." They lied. As soon as my accounts were successfully converted to VR (with my help), they were sold to other companies. I was put on lousy accounts and one by one they went the same way until pretty soon I was scrambling between multiple accounts just to get 25 or 30 hours in a week. Their QA is a recipe for failure. You can be docked hundreds of dollars for what they deem to be a "critical error." I once capitalized a medication and was docked $400. Also, I had to fight with them for months over an incorrect QA percentage and eventually they had to pay me the $1200 they owed me for that mistake, but only due to a very helpful and honest IT guy who went to bat for me. My supervisor threw me to the wolves whenever she could and was no help at all. I finally filed partial unemployment because I couldn't get my full-time hours no matter how much I worked. I eventually found another job and resigned. Bottom line, don't believe half of what they tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)