Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 42)

From Former MT/QA - You are Welcome

Posted: Jul 4th, 2019 - 11:36 am In Reply to: thank you - about done

You are obviously very conscientious in calling in your errors. However, unfortunately, they don't appreciate it. They should thank you for letting them know.

Give yourself a break, ride it through, and your retirement will be here before you know it. In fact, buy yourself a Countdown To Retirement Clock. I did. They have clocks in catalogs that can be customized to your event, like weddings and milestone birthdays. They will put whatever you want on there. It works as follows: Countdown to Retirement: 496 days, 45 hours, and 4 seconds. Count your days, and have fun! At first, I looked at it everyday, but I was 1-1/2 years to retirement, so it was a little daunting. I got to where I'd just look at it once a week. I had it right on my work desk, and it provided a great sense of seeing that light at the end of the tunnel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)